1. Try the DIY. This clever fellow has put fringe on his outfit and the result is mall fabulous.
2. Werk those oversized items.
3. Important: Always dress like you are about to have brunch at Pastis with Beyoncé.
4. Protip: Invest in a leather jacket. It’s worth it, even if you have to do extra chores for a month to make up for it.
5. Don’t be afraid to mix team pride. It’s EDGY and CONTROVERSIAL.
6. Men: Don’t be afraid to accessorize.
7.Allow this young gentleman to introduce you to the saving grace of the half-tucked shirt. People will wonder why you look so damn good.
8. And finally, when in doubt, style is all about the attitude you wear with your outfit.